Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Do you feel we "settled" for Price?
(04-29-2018, 09:34 AM)yang Wrote: Hey racer, with all due respect, that wasn’t the question.  The question was if Price was a reach.  Was he the BPA?  Clearly no.    

We don’t know how this ends up for years, but for now, we reached to fill a need. We actually took the 2nd choice at that position.   And he is a fine prospect but not without some warts. (See PFF)  There were clearly many other higher rated prospects in the offensive line still there along with many other positions.  

What if you could have had Isaiah Wynn and Price in the second?    If Price wasn’t there then one of the others would have likely fallen, Daniels, Connor Williams, or Austin Corbett.

So the question is did we reach?  Clearly.    Hey, I’ll pray to the Norns at Yggdrasil that fate intervenes and makes him a 10 year all pro center.   I believe he is an upgrade, which isn’t saying much.  

I’ll also bet the Ratbirds make us regret not taking Orlando Brown.

So the guy who said we had to take Orlando Brown in the first round because he would not be available when we selected in the second round is trying to act like he is some kind of draft prospect expert?

Priceless.

(pun intended)
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Do you feel we "settled" for Price? - fredtoast - 04-30-2018, 11:29 AM