Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Next Up, Bengals Have To Cut Salary Cap
I'm just going on what Bengals Front office said. They said they didn't really have the money for the Buffalo Left Tackle and The Buffalo Linebacker and resigning Eifert. They said the could find the money by not keeping Bodine, Hill and Pacman, and cutting a veteran contract player after the draft in early May. According to Front Office they will have to find ways to pay these Buffalo Bills players and Eifert. Front Office said they could not afford Bodine or a free agent center but would take a center early in draft, and they did. Bengals Front office said they don't have the money to pay these Buffalo players and Eifert, but said they will have the money after they let Bodine, Hill, Pacman go and cut another veteran or two in early May after the draft. So for all the people saying Bengals are doing great on salary cap, that is opposite what Bengals Front Office has said on Bengals.com. after Free Agent signings. The word then was somebody has to go in May to pay these free agents and get salary cap where Bengals want it for other moves. So don't be surprise if a big name gets cut in May, maybe somebody that has not been able to be counted on week to week as Bengals make changes. They held true to letting Bodine, Hill and Pacman go and drafted a Center early, so no reason for me to think they won't hold true on cutting a veteran player in May as they also said. Just don't be surprised if it happens. I can think of a couple big money names. One wouldn't make too many sad to see him go since he never panned out yet. Another would make some fans very angry in spite of the fact he plays in only about half the Bengals games which is frustrating ownership some. Just don't be surprised if Front Office follows through with the rest of what they said after free agents were signed.
1968 Bengal Fan
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Next Up, Bengals Have To Cut Salary Cap - kevin - 04-30-2018, 09:44 PM