Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Gio on Pollack (with commentary)
“Seeing Frank in the meeting room, you knew once he stepped up there it was a change,” Bernard said. Completely opposite ends of the spectrum with Paul. “That’s not a good thing (it sure as hell IS a good thing) or a bad thing, it’s just a different feel. You can understand that they want to change the mentality of the offensive line as well as the running backs." How could that NOT be a good thing?

“He’s just the opposite of Paul,” Thank GOD!!!!! Bernard said. “A little bit more vocal. I’m not saying that Paul was never vocal. (Pollack) is just a more in-your-face kind of guy. Whether that’s a good thing or bad thing, it doesn’t really matter. It’s just a different type of feel.”

The Nati just got nastier, and I don't think it's just with Pollack. Teryl Austin strikes me as being more in the mold of Mike Zimmer. More on this when I finish my full eval of the draft, UDFAs, and the off-season in general.

WHO DEY!!
Today I'm TEAM SEWELL. Tomorrow TEAM PITTS. Maybe TEAM CHASE. I can't decide, and glad I don't have to.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
Gio on Pollack (with commentary) - BURROWorBUST - 04-30-2018, 11:03 PM