Poll: Who will be the better QB moving forward?
Dalton
McCarron
[Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Who do you think will have a better future in the NFL at QB?
(09-03-2015, 09:45 AM)Stormborn Wrote: Somehow you've made your point more invalid.

How the **** does this mean anything? John Skelton set the record for this or something. It has no clear correlation of translating to NFL success. Why? Because it takes place in a ***** science lab, a fake one more specifically.

You've just made a mockery of the entire evaluation process and I need no further proof ever that your a biased McCarron/Alabama fan, who would negate all conclusive game film and resort to SPORTS SCIENCE for argumental support.

BTW, I've always hated Louisville sports. UC for life.

First off I didn't bring up Teddy B, someone else did and said he was looking better than McCarron. Of course that makes me think of this show I remembered watching where those two QBs happened to compete directly against each other and AJ won.

Second how is this a mockery of anything. I watched AJ at Alabama and that's how I know he's got something special about him. I'm not relying on sports science to find the next great QB. Real football analyst evaluated him as a 2nd rounder pre-draft. They must be making a mockery of the process because he was so clearly a destined 5th rounder to everyone else who never saw him play.

I've said before I was expecting him to go earlier in the draft and was shocked when the Bengals picked him in the 5th. I was super happy when I found out, but didn't anticipate having to argue my point that this was a hugely underrated QB and a awesome pick for the Bengals to basically every Bengals fan. All this dude does is win, soon others will start seeing that too.
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Who do you think will have a better future in the NFL at QB? - BayouBengal - 09-03-2015, 12:46 PM