Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
2/5 of our O-line still concerns me & could prevent us having a Top 10 or better line
(05-01-2018, 11:56 AM)XenoMorph Wrote: Well its hard to knock westerman at all considering he and redmon looked pretty good the 2 games they got to play.

One of the 4 OTs not named glenn will claim the RT spot and if not some veteran can be brought in

What I don't get is bitching you wanted a 3-4th round pick when hey Westerman is one of those guys..

and we have a 1st and 2nd rounder fighting for playing time @ RT

The bitching comes in response to bitching from others that don't see a need to add more young competitive talent to the right side of the line until it becomes sure and settled.

They state their case and I state mine. Starts off fairly civil but both sides escalate the bitching.

A Trade Off is made with any direction taken regarding what positions are chosen.

The Bengals have chosen to feel confident in what they have and I hope it works out.

As you say, there will be Post Draft options and the Bengals likely have Eric Winston on speed dial which is a decent emergency option.
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: 2/5 of our O-line still concerns me & could prevent us having a Top 10 or bett... - depthchart - 05-01-2018, 12:08 PM