Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Yoiur views on managment post draft?
(04-30-2018, 04:16 PM)bengals67 Wrote: What are your views on Bengal management post draft?

I have been down on them since the Steeler playoff loss in 2015 and the refusal to immediately fire Marvin.

Last year's inaction on o line caused a debacle that was easily predicted with Piano man as o line coach, Bodine at center and Og at left tackle.

So to me, 2016 and 2017 were predictable completely wasted years.

I think this year they made great moves getting the LT and LB from Buffalo and drafting the best players for need.

I think our roster is way better today than it was a year ago assuming Fisher can step up at RT and with Pollack as o-line coach.

So  but for the continuing retention of Marv I am back on board.

If we have another year like last year Marv needs to go.

He Should have been fired several times already .

Even  though he has a two year contract, from a fairness perspective his long term of service entitles him to a one year severance so firing him with a year to go on contract should be an acceptable option.

I do not see how they can sell him to season ticket holders and fans or even players for another year with a 7-9 record or less than that in 2018.
biggest tell  and best move..was getting rid of Mike Brown's  on the field tattle tale....that associate head coach of the offensive line
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Yoiur views on managment post draft? - cooper - 05-01-2018, 07:32 PM