Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Yoiur views on managment post draft?
(04-30-2018, 04:16 PM)bengals67 Wrote: What are your views on Bengal management post draft?

I have been down on them since the Steeler playoff loss in 2015 and the refusal to immediately fire Marvin.

Last year's inaction on o line caused a debacle that was easily predicted with Piano man as o line coach, Bodine at center and Og at left tackle.

So to me, 2016 and 2017 were predictable completely wasted years.

I think this year they made great moves getting the LT and LB from Buffalo and drafting the best players for need.

I think our roster is way better today than it was a year ago assuming Fisher can step up at RT and with Pollack as o-line coach.

So  but for the continuing retention of Marv I am back on board.

If we have another year like last year Marv needs to go.

He Should have been fired several times already .

Even  though he has a two year contract, from a fairness perspective his long term of service entitles him to a one year severance so firing him with a year to go on contract should be an acceptable option.

I do not see how they can sell him to season ticket holders and fans or even players for another year with a 7-9 record or less than that in 2018.

The only thing that makes any sense at all is that Mike is no longer running the show.

I tell you with 99% certainty that if Mike had his way this off season we would have selected Lamar Jackson with the #12 pick and we would not have traded for Glenn.

Then, with the good Centers already off the board when we picked in the 2nd round he would have selected the 4th best Center (whoever that was) to fill that position.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Yoiur views on managment post draft? - BengalChris - 05-01-2018, 09:03 PM