Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Michelle wolf, Sarah huckabee, and the WHCD
(05-02-2018, 01:27 PM)Yojimbo Wrote: The media is really bent out of shape because that’s who she really destroyed. Accused them of profiting off of Trump and enabling his behavior by non stop covering him. That hurt their little feelings, so they had to make up the fake controversy because they can’t just be mad about themselves getting made fun of, that’s too transparent.

You guys are obsessed with Trump. Did you used to date him? You act like you hate him, but I think you really love him." She added, "You helped create this monster, and now you're profiting off of him."

Can't agree with you on this one, Yo. 

If I understand her joke/critique correctly, she is saying the press profits or otherwise benefits from the outrageous actions of the Commander-in-Chief, the guy upon whose judgment the well being of all, for now and the future, greatly depends.

I don't think that is a very accurate or effective critique of the press.  The "liberal media," for sure, would like to see him gone, even it means selling fewer papers.  They know he is bad for the nation, for everyone.  Colossally bad. It is their job to point that out. We live in a capitalist system so hardly anything can get into circulation without being sold in a competitive market. It too easy to always claim people are "doing if for the money."

The press did not "help create this monster"--unless Wolf is referring to Fox and Sinclair.  The liberal/responsible press has to report him. And their reporting may eventually undo Tump as the blue wave rises in response to reporting of both poor leadership and vulgar, childish public displays.

If anyone, it is Wolf who is using Trump and his administration to profit. I did not find her jokes especially tasteful or insightful--especially the abortion jokes--but they expanded her potential audience, gave her national exposure, while at the same time adding talking points to the right's claim of mainstream bias.  They don't distinguish between comedians and politicians, so this is an example of how vulgar and vindictive "the left" is.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

Messages In This Thread
RE: Michelle wolf, Sarah huckabee, and the WHCD - Dill - 05-02-2018, 02:54 PM