Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Michelle wolf, Sarah huckabee, and the WHCD
(05-02-2018, 06:17 PM)Dill Wrote: LMAO Trump stopped coming because Obama shot him down with birther jokes. 

He can dish it out but he cannot take it. 

I do agree with a bit of your point.  Trump did not take Obama's jokes (written by someone else) at the previous WHCD well, at all.  A friend of mine argues that it was that moment that Trump decided to seriously run for POTUS, and I can't say I disagree with him.  He did not appear to have similar issues at the Comedy Central roast he volunteered to be part of.

Quote:Do you have a picture or a video of Trump laughing? He never does. He is not mentally stable or competent to be president.

[Image: 1gcex1.jpg]

An inane point at best,  A simple google image search would have answered your banal question without having to ask it.  Regardless, what would your point, assuming you were able to make one in this instance, have to do with his fitness to be POTUS?  I suppose we'll all await for admission to your assertion was demonstrably false.

I suppose my pointing out that you were 100% wrong will be further proof, in your mind, that I'm a Trump supporter.  Remember kids, you're either with us or you're with the terrorists.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Michelle wolf, Sarah huckabee, and the WHCD - Sociopathicsteelerfan - 05-02-2018, 06:29 PM