Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Ogbuehi's 5th year option declined
(05-02-2018, 11:48 PM)impactplaya Wrote: I predict he gets cut. He's not what Pollack is looking for personality wise in a olineman

Might happen. Price is a mauler. Glenn is a big physical guy. Ogbuehi was a finesse guy. I remember Berserker/Royal Red Legs calling him "pillow hands".

Side note: I'd love to hear what RRL thinks about all the changes and additions. Too bad he's rarely here anymore.

(05-02-2018, 11:50 PM)BengalChris Wrote: I was one of the people who thought Mikey boy Brown would somehow convince himself that we needed to pick up the option. I never thought it was the right thing to do.

This is just one more thing that leads me to believe Mike Brown is no longer in charge.

Maybe it is a sign that Mike took a little step back. People have been saying that for years, but the firing of Mike's BFF and the off-season we've had is something else.

The more jaded side of me thinks this might be a one shot deal to generate fan excitement after inexplicably keeping Marvin around. Again.
The training, nutrition, medicine, fitness, playbooks and rules evolve. The athlete does not.
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
Ogbuehi's 5th year option declined - pally - 05-02-2018, 02:54 PM
RE: Ogbuehi's 5th year option declined - Shake n Blake - 05-03-2018, 12:41 AM