Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
FBI raids Trump lawyer's office
(05-03-2018, 09:57 AM)GMDino Wrote: Do you think this falls under them just being dumb, or Trump's hubris that he can do whatever he wants whenever he wants?

I think it falls under his "management style" of not really knowing anything and just telling people what to do.

I'm actually with you on the management style. From all accounts, the campaign organization was a chaotic one. There were people involved that knew the rules and knew how to manage a campaign, but they weren't involved in all of the things they needed to be. This comes from Trump being what many have described him as, a micromanager. Had he allowed the people that knew what they were doing do their jobs, then this wouldn't be happening right now. I don't think he has enough trust in others to do that, though. It's fine for him in his private businesses where he, I assume, knows what he is doing. But campaigning and governing aren't things he knows about and his inability to trust has led him down this path.
"A great democracy has got to be progressive, or it will soon cease to be either great or a democracy..." - TR

"The test of our progress is not whether we add more to the abundance of those who have much; it is whether we provide enough for those who have too little." - FDR

Messages In This Thread
FBI raids Trump lawyer's office - GMDino - 04-09-2018, 05:19 PM
RE: FBI raids Trump lawyer's office - jj22 - 04-12-2018, 01:56 PM
RE: FBI raids Trump lawyer's office - jj22 - 04-17-2018, 08:45 AM
RE: FBI raids Trump lawyer's office - Belsnickel - 05-03-2018, 10:02 AM
RE: FBI raids Trump lawyer's office - jj22 - 07-26-2018, 08:51 AM