Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Michelle wolf, Sarah huckabee, and the WHCD
(05-03-2018, 12:16 PM)StLucieBengal Wrote: Your playing fast and loose with crimes. None of which were related to Russian collusion and they were fairly weak tea.

They pleaded guilty to crimes. Period. I'm not playing "fast and loose" with the term, they are crimes. Stop trying to pull out some alternative fact nonsense.

(05-03-2018, 12:16 PM)StLucieBengal Wrote: As for Pruitt, we will see, if he deserves to be fired he will be fired. It’s not like trump is afraid to fire anyone. Leftists are targeting him because he is whacking away at their holy grail.... the epa.

Well, that is one reason liberals are targeting him, but his egregious ethics violations are a good reason as well. And Trump isn't going to fire him if he doesn't piss Trump off, and it has consistently been shown that ethics aren't a concern for Trump.

(05-03-2018, 12:16 PM)StLucieBengal Wrote: Permanent clearance is an issue and I’m sure John Kelly is on it.

Shouldn't have happened in the first place. This is why the spoils system is wrong.

(05-03-2018, 12:16 PM)StLucieBengal Wrote: Mueller has become a joke. They have spread so far off the mark nothing he comes up with can be taken seriously. He loaded up with leftists and his own investigation is tainted. He clearly is looking for a way out of this mess anyway.

I find this statement followed by the next to be hilarious.

(05-03-2018, 12:16 PM)StLucieBengal Wrote: Obama admin was ridiculously corrupt. The fact you think its worse or even close. now just shows your leftist glasses are on.

Look, these viewpoints are subjective. That's fine, just acknowledge what they are and move on. These are those things that are agree to disagree. Unlike the first two points in the post which are objectively problems that should be looked into.

Though I would wager money that if you took actual ethics experts and looked at everything discovered between the two administrations, the list from Trump would outpace, if not outright outnumber, the list from Obama. Until that happens, our opinions are only that on the magnitude.
"A great democracy has got to be progressive, or it will soon cease to be either great or a democracy..." - TR

"The test of our progress is not whether we add more to the abundance of those who have much; it is whether we provide enough for those who have too little." - FDR

Messages In This Thread
RE: Michelle wolf, Sarah huckabee, and the WHCD - Belsnickel - 05-03-2018, 12:29 PM