Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Michelle wolf, Sarah huckabee, and the WHCD
(05-03-2018, 12:43 PM)Dill Wrote: LOL. So today you don't have to read and address the arguments of mental health professionals if you are sure they "abandon professional ethics in the name of partisan politics."   Sounds like a partisan rejection of dialogue couched as upholding a standard of non-partisanship. Not a particularly good standard if "it's about being accurate."

If a mental health professional diagnoses someone they have never treated then they are engaging in activity directly opposed to the professional ethics of their profession.    Why would anyone take the opinions of such people seriously, especially as this conduct is being dictated by partisan politics?  You take is seriously because it fits your narrative, you want to believe it, therefore it is acceptable.  A mental health "professional" who diagnoses Charles Manson without  actually treating him is guilty of professional misconduct and I don't anyone but the most deranged partisan hack would put Trump in that category.

Quote:One can easily be "right wing" without supporting Trump. Noting your consistent defense of right wing positions is not the same as calling you a Trump supporter, which I have never done; So why talk about "further proof" in my mind that you are a Trump supporter--other than to set up a straw man and grouse about a mislabeling that has not occurred?  Why the need to position yourself as victim of something which has never occurred?

I have asked what "right wing positions" you accuse me of "consistently defending".  Was it my arguments for marriage equality dating back well over fifteen years?  Was it my support of labor unions?  Was it my consistent defense of a woman's right to choose to have an abortion and the right to have access to birth control?  Is it my staunch advocacy for secularism?  You're such a blindly partisan person that you require rigid adherence to all tenants of your political ideology or you label the person as the opposite.  Spare me.  Again, no victim, just pointing out how blindly partisan you are.

Quote:Ha ha, I don't think you can provide an example of me accusing you "being right wing" in some "underhanded, duplicitous and plausibly deniable way." Why would there be any need for such "underhandedness"?

You literally just did it in this post. "Ha ha"!

Quote:Why would I want to "plausibly deny" that I said some one who consistently defends right wing positions and affect is right wing?   

That is an outstanding question, why would you?  Get back to me on those "right wing positions" I listed above will you?  

Messages In This Thread
RE: Michelle wolf, Sarah huckabee, and the WHCD - Sociopathicsteelerfan - 05-03-2018, 01:24 PM