Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Michelle wolf, Sarah huckabee, and the WHCD
(05-03-2018, 12:29 PM)Belsnickel Wrote: They pleaded guilty to crimes. Period. I'm not playing "fast and loose" with the term, they are crimes. Stop trying to pull out some alternative fact nonsense.

Well, that is one reason liberals are targeting him, but his egregious ethics violations are a good reason as well. And Trump isn't going to fire him if he doesn't piss Trump off, and it has consistently been shown that ethics aren't a concern for Trump.

Shouldn't have happened in the first place. This is why the spoils system is wrong.

I find this statement followed by the next to be hilarious.

Look, these viewpoints are subjective. That's fine, just acknowledge what they are and move on. These are those things that are agree to disagree. Unlike the first two points in the post which are objectively problems that should be looked into.

Though I would wager money that if you took actual ethics experts and looked at everything discovered between the two administrations, the list from Trump would outpace, if not outright outnumber, the list from Obama. Until that happens, our opinions are only that on the magnitude.

After Trump’s 8 year in office we can make a thread comparing Obama and Trump with corruption.

We can agree to disagree.

I don’t see lying to the fbi as an issue given their role in a lot of the corruption. I think we need to seriously go through that place and weed out people. Until we have a thorough review of fbi and personnel. The political actors in that place is disturbing to say the least.

As for Pruitt, I hope he gets it sorted out. He is doing a great job at the epa. Now we just need to keep killing it off by 2024 it will hopefully be so limp and weak it will take a long time to build back.

Ash for mueller, there is honestly not one person that I run into who doesn’t roll their eyes when mueller is mentioned that includes Democrats and leftists.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Michelle wolf, Sarah huckabee, and the WHCD - StLucieBengal - 05-03-2018, 01:30 PM