Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
GIVE ME YOUR BENGALS DRAFT GRADES!
(05-03-2018, 01:35 PM)fortyyearfan Wrote: Here this,we have westerman and Redmond who are both very good,just need to play.We did not need another lineman,we have plenty,some of those guys that have not played much- because of marvin lewis. are quality players and will make the starting rotation.I give us an A grade as we got good players everywhere,better than we have especially on the defensive backfield.Our line is going to be studs,trust me,provided we have no injuries.I am telling you Redmond and westerman are studs and will make this team,maybe as backups but I could see Westerman starting,he is super strong and balls out.The biggest concern I have is having coaches that KNOW what the hell they are doing.They are unproven and that scares me,and I do not trust Marvin to not screw it up.Hopefully at the end of training camp,he doesn't release the wrong guys and they go somewhere in our division and be all pros as he has done that before. what a dud.

w

It was puzzling last year that Westerman and Redmond didn't play as Hopkins was terriblez.

I think that Pollacks aggressive blocking scheme will be eazier to learn than Alexanders passive wait to be attacked scheme. 
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: GIVE ME YOUR BENGALS DRAFT GRADES! - Neon Icon - 05-03-2018, 01:39 PM