Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Boys need spaces to themselves
(05-03-2018, 01:20 PM)StLucieBengal Wrote: When a girl is in the group and you are doing a boy activity, something like playing basketball.

Mellow

[Image: Front.jpg]

(05-03-2018, 01:20 PM)StLucieBengal Wrote: Boys will purposely take it easy and not play hard against the girl because they don’t want to be made fun of for dominating a girl.   This does boys no favors and quite frankly not the girls either.    Learning your limits is important and exacty the life lessons every should learn.  

What if they both play had and the boys lose? 

(05-03-2018, 01:20 PM)StLucieBengal Wrote: When I was a child I played in a CYO co-ed basketball league and I grabbed a rebound raised the ball up and jacked a girl in the nose and gave her a pretty serious injury.    Her father came onto the floor and yelled at me, I felt bad for hurting her, and this forced me to tone it down.    That was the wrong move, my father told me that I needed to play like I would play with any other boy, it’s the other parents choice to allow their daughter to play with the boys.   The bad part was that girl never played any sports again,  her father apologized to me years later, but the girl was discouraged from playing sports because she was forced to play co-ed.  

Ever think you only had to "tone it down" because your out of control action caused a serious injury? Whether it was a boy or a girl?

(05-03-2018, 01:20 PM)StLucieBengal Wrote: I am not stupid enough

This should be good....

(05-03-2018, 01:20 PM)StLucieBengal Wrote: to allow my daughters to compete directly with boys in athletics.   One does equestrian and the other is into judo.   Judo is sometimes with boys at practice but never competing or practicing against one another.

So they never learn their "limitation" and are never pushed by people (boys, you say) better than them?

Sad.
[Image: giphy.gif]
Your anger and ego will always reveal your true self.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Boys need spaces to themselves - GMDino - 05-03-2018, 01:53 PM