Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
GET THAT NOBEL PRIZE READY: North Korea Bends, Releases Three American Detainees
(05-03-2018, 04:27 PM)GMDino Wrote: Indeed.  If I say everyone who believes the earth is flat is a moron the only people who that affects are people who believe the Earth is flat.  If I suggest that a group of people who believe that Trump is SOLELY responsible for the Korean peace movement cannot see the forest for the trees they are the only ones I am talking about.

"slur"

I said elsewhere that Trump may win this as being in the right place at the right time.  Like Reagan during the fall of Communism, or the release of the Iranian hostages.  Or, in an opposite sense, Bush during 9/11.  Nothing they did directly caused the outcome...but they were in charge when it happened.

Which is why I focused on "solely" responsible.  Personally I have seen Trump do little to "easy" anything in Korea.  But I'm sure someone will point out allthe things he did while at the same time being EXTREMELY hurt that I suggested that the POTUS was clueless about how things work.  Mellow
As I said: Your words are there for folks to read. I'm sure most on here will give you the benefit of the doubt because they are like-minded; but it doesn't excuse your inflammatory retort filled with degradation,  
[Image: bfine-guns2.png]

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

Messages In This Thread
RE: GET THAT NOBEL PRIZE READY: North Korea Bends, Releases Three American Detainees - bfine32 - 05-03-2018, 04:33 PM