Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
AD better deep ball than u think
AJ Green will be a first ballot hall of famer whose strengths are getting open deep and making circus catches. How many qb's in the league have a number one wide receiver, the last 7 years, that is going to be a first ballot hall of famer, and whose strengths are getting open deep and making circus catches.? I know the answer. Not Many!

AJ Green will probably play another 10 years with his conditioning programs and off field exercising. He'll put up probably another 10K yards; that'll be 18K yards and probably 150 td's, yet you seem to think every qb has a wide receiver in the league to throw the ball to deep who is that good.

For you to discount how valuable a wide receiver AJ green is to Daltons success is pure lunacy.

Furthermore, the qb rating should measure how good a qb is at making deep throws. If you want to go by effectiveness then what if he launched a deep throw every play of the game while completing less than 1 in 5 passes. Lets see how that goes.

Average starting field position would be say 25 yard line. Average deep throw connection is 40 yards.

MISS MISS MISS PUNT
MISS CONNECT MISS MISS MISS PUNT

You would be lucky to score any points at all. If you get lucky you might hit two in a row for a TD. That might happen once every couple games. You'd be averaging probably 3 points a game if you launched a deep throw with that connection percentage, yet you have the audacity to claim it is effective to throw 3 for 16 because two of those throws were for td's.

You probably believe the earth is flat . I believe it's round because we have satellite images that show it's round. You probably saw wood with a hammer, I saw wood with a skill saw. You can keep believing your fiction and I'll keep believing in the truth!
If I win the lottery I'll spend half the money on alcohol, gambling and wild women. The other half I'll waste. 
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: AD better deep ball than u think - J24 - 04-07-2018, 11:55 PM
RE: AD better deep ball than u think - wolverine515151 - 05-03-2018, 05:01 PM