Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
GET THAT NOBEL PRIZE READY: North Korea Bends, Releases Three American Detainees
(05-03-2018, 02:50 PM)Millhouse Wrote: I dont think it's a coincidence that this is happening without Trump's blunt and nontraditional tactics. Besides you left out the part where our CIA director under Trump went to NK to meet with Rocketboy directly for a talk, something that occured just recently before the South and North meet.

Besides if someone can get it for giving uplifting campaign speeches for office, no reason the Donald shouldnt get one for this. Psst I dont think either should have one.

(05-03-2018, 03:02 PM)hollodero Wrote: OK I agree with your last sentence. Ansd with the rest as well, probably. I don't want to take away from Trump's efforts, and if peace is sustainable he deserves a portion of credit for that as well. I just think a nobel peace prize is too big of a portion.

I didn’t see these before I responded. The noble peace prize is brought up because obama got his for just winning an election, it’s a joke. Just as the nobel peace prize has become.

Messages In This Thread
RE: GET THAT NOBEL PRIZE READY: North Korea Bends, Releases Three American Detainees - StLucieBengal - 05-03-2018, 06:49 PM