Poll: Who will be the better QB moving forward?
Dalton
McCarron
[Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Who do you think will have a better future in the NFL at QB?
(09-03-2015, 12:46 PM)BayouBengal Wrote: First off I didn't bring up Teddy B, someone else did and said he was looking better than McCarron. Of course that makes me think of this show I remembered watching where those two QBs happened to compete directly against each other and AJ won.

Second how is this a mockery of anything. I watched AJ at Alabama and that's how I know he's got something special about him. I'm not relying on sports science to find the next great QB. Real football analyst evaluated him as a 2nd rounder pre-draft. They must be making a mockery of the process because he was so clearly a destined 5th rounder to everyone else who never saw him play.

I've said before I was expecting him to go earlier in the draft and was shocked when the Bengals picked him in the 5th. I was super happy when I found out, but didn't anticipate having to argue my point that this was a hugely underrated QB and a awesome pick for the Bengals to basically every Bengals fan. All this dude does is win, soon others will start seeing that too.

That someone was me, used as a joke mind you, because Teddy is clearly on a better developmental path than both of our QBs at the moment because he was a better prospect than Andy and AJ. 

Depends on who used what to evaluate him, if they included the god talent of Alabama and how many times he was bailed out, then middle rounds was pretty accurate. If they used team trophies and inflated stats, then 2nd round was probably appropriate.
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Who do you think will have a better future in the NFL at QB? - Stormborn - 09-03-2015, 02:25 PM