Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Gio on Pollack (with commentary)
(05-03-2018, 03:31 PM)Neon Icon Wrote: I be the least sold on Lazor. I think Austin has HC potential in the Mike Tomlin mold.

Not sold on Pollack as the savior either, although I think his aggressive scheme will fit well. Will be interesting to see how well it does without 3 Pro Bowl lineman.

Actually i am the least sold on Austin. He is another Pitt native like Marv and his D sure didn't look good against us
last season. Also heard he is not the most aggressive coach and might not play as much man to man. This would be
a terrible mistake with our Corners who are pretty much all man to man Corners, not zone Corners.

What Lazor did last year was frickin' awesome man. Castrated Piano Man and got him out of here. Also like hearing
him speak in the PC's unlike Zamp or Brat, those guys were terriblez.

Also, we all know it will take time for these new coaches to gel with their players but once Pollack does i could see us
having 3 Pro Bowl Lineman in Price, Boling and Glenn. It is the right side of the line that will be the question.
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Gio on Pollack (with commentary) - Nate (formerly eliminate08) - 05-04-2018, 12:52 PM