Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Boys need spaces to themselves
(05-04-2018, 01:53 PM)StLucieBengal Wrote: What makes you think any parent wants their daughter going to Boy Scouts to be served up sexually for hanky panky? Hate to break it to you but no one shoyld be joining scouts to sexually explore.

When you go co-ed you promote sexualizing the children.

That's not why anyone joins Scouting, that isn't what Scouting is about. But whether it happens at school, in Scouts, at church, wherever, adolescents are going to experiment. It's not going to happen in Cub Scouts, it really isn't going to happen much in Boy Scouts. Venturing is where it will happen the most, just as it has been. This decision doesn't change anything and it doesn't "sexualize" children.

I'd say more, but I'm done with work for the day so I'm going to go run errands. Have fun being repressed.
"A great democracy has got to be progressive, or it will soon cease to be either great or a democracy..." - TR

"The test of our progress is not whether we add more to the abundance of those who have much; it is whether we provide enough for those who have too little." - FDR

Messages In This Thread
RE: Boys need spaces to themselves - Belsnickel - 05-04-2018, 01:59 PM