Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Boys need spaces to themselves
(05-04-2018, 01:03 PM)TheLeonardLeap Wrote: Except you didn't prove anything. You tried comparing someone who has never played the sport to someone who has it be the focal point of their entire life. That's like saying I can swim better than a woman who has never learned how to swim, thus men are better than women at swimming. It's an asinine point to try and make. So pretty much right in your wheelhouse.

If you take men and women of the same age, and they both practice the sport, the men will be better. If you got rid of men and women's basketball in HS, College, Professional, and just made it unisex basketball, the teams would be 100% men. The only exception I can think of is for maybe a brief window of like 10-11 years old, when women have hit a growth spurt and men haven't yet. That's it. As soon as puberty kicks in for men, it's not a level playing field at all.

This is all total BS.  When I was in college I played a lot of BBall at the rec center.  The Lady Vols (as well as  some of the mens team) would show up to run games there.  The ladies were better than a lot of the guys that showed up there to play.

Same age group.  No handicapped people involved.   Yet these women were still better than a lot of the guys.

So why should girls not be allowed to play with guys when some of them are better than the guys?  

Messages In This Thread
RE: Boys need spaces to themselves - fredtoast - 05-04-2018, 02:46 PM