Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Michelle wolf, Sarah huckabee, and the WHCD
(05-04-2018, 06:20 PM)fredtoast Wrote: Well that makes perfect sense.  Any news source that would claim that there is an exact date and time for this meeting to fluff the Trump lovers would also use the notoriously inaccurate Rasmussen poll.

If you want some info from outside the echo chamber there is not set time and there is not 51% approval rating for Trump except is strictly red areas of the country.

Actually, the details said 84% approval among those likely to vote Republican, and 37% among those likely to vote Democrat.  I believe the number was 52% approval among those not affiliated with either party.

Edit:  So, the mainstream media outlets refuse to report any good that the President does, yet you want to "source shame" because I find a piece from a source offering a positive outlook?  Btw, I don't even remember the source that said that a meeting time and place had been set. (was before I went to work)  No official terms of the meeting were announced, only that a place and time had been agreed upon.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

Volson is meh, but I like him, and he has far exceeded my expectations

-Frank Booth 1/9/23

Messages In This Thread
RE: Michelle wolf, Sarah huckabee, and the WHCD - SunsetBengal - 05-04-2018, 06:48 PM