Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Michelle wolf, Sarah huckabee, and the WHCD
(05-04-2018, 10:37 PM)Sociopathicsteelerfan Wrote: If you're flat out just saying it, then cool.  Congrats on finally having the courage to be direct.  Again, no victim here, your endless repeating of the term won't change that fact.

Odd that you left out my response to Hollodero when he pointed out that "cultural suicide" is a politically loaded term and my retraction of the term.  I absolutely stand by my central point though, that Germany's guilt about their past makes them unwilling to defend what is clearly their unique culture.  Taking in millions of refugees from a very foreign culture will unalterably change the culture of any country.  Not sure why this confuses you.

Why the inability to support your accusations with examples? First the claim I "plausibly deny" you are a right winger. No examples. But you thank me for no longer behaving as you claimed I do. When? Where?  Now I am "direct." Courageous.  I have changed from when I . . . ? Still no examples.  Gaslighting fail here.

So Hollo straightens you out on a right wing term. And suddenly cultural suicide wasn't really your "central point" anyway. Now you'll "stand by" your lament about German guilt. So sad that is. lol And all this means I am somehow "confused" about . . . what?  I was not the one who muddled a lament of cultural suicide with the German guilt motif.  Germans aren't acting in an ethically commendable fashion by taking in Muslim refugees if it's REALLY all about guilt. (I wonder how many Germans you know.) That's why you get no pat on the head for claiming to retract an alt right term and then continuing the lament about cultural dilution.  But now you just mean culture will "change a little" in a country that takes in "repressive" Muslims.  Any culture will.  That's all.  Before moving on to reaffirm the necessity of fearing Islam.

And if you ever finally reject the German guilt/cultural dilution line then your position will align with my "confused" position.  Perhaps you'll even say that is what you really meant all along; my reading was the problem. 

(05-04-2018, 10:37 PM)Sociopathicsteelerfan Wrote: An absolutely correct point.  Fearing islam and what it brings is not irrational, especially if you're a woman.  A vast majority of muslim majority nations are very repressive to women, homosexuals and basically anyone who isn't the right type of muslim.  Care to dispute this?  Fine, but it'll be quite the uphill climb.

Ahh, Ahha tried and true tactic of people like yourself, point out an odious person who agrees with some of your positions.  I find D'Souza to be a cretin, I love the debate in which Hitchens (a brilliant man who you also probably consider a "right winger") tore him apart.  If you agree with the need for high speed motorways does that make you and Hitler ideological equals?  Straight out of the radicals handbook Dill, well done.

Actually, I pointed out a lot of "odious" people who agreed with the right-wing position you just reaffirmed--it's just that kind of postion.  So mine is the tried and true tactic of people who support points with examples.   (The "Radical's handbook" is different on the left.) Rather than call D'Souza a "cretin" and chatter on about how someone else destroyed him and what I might think of THAT guy, why not use the space to explain why your position on the alleged "leftist"-Islamic alliance dovetails with a cretin"s. Not to mention the 2nd Amendment http://insider.foxnews.com/2017/10/07/second-amendment-protects-against-government-tyranny-dinesh-dsouza. D'Souza thinks what about the "leftist" response to Trump's election? Maybe D'Souza is not a "secularist"? Perhaps that is where you differ from him?

Lots of non-Muslim nations are repressive of women and homosexuals. (e.g. Russia is increasingly homophobic;Indians have brought their homophobia to the US https://www.nbcnews.com/news/asian-america/lgbt-south-asian-americans-remain-hidden-post-supreme-court-ruling-n411016).  Such repression is as much (or more) a developmental as a religious problem. You speak of a "tactic" of using one odious person to rub off odium on another, while you would do exactly this at the international level by making some nations (like Saudi Arabia) and some sects stand in for the whole of Islam.

There is no "absolutely correct" reason for Americans--especially American women--to "fear Islam" because women cannot drive in Saudi Arabia.

And I would not mind at all if people pointed out that Hitler and I agreed on the need for good infrastructure. I'm pretty sure we would. But we are not talking about Autobahns.  We are talking about stoking fear of a religious minority.  

(PS what is the title of this thread? How many times of you popped up on  a thread to police me, or Dino or Fred, admonishing us to stick to the topic?)
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

Messages In This Thread
RE: Michelle wolf, Sarah huckabee, and the WHCD - Dill - 05-05-2018, 12:07 AM