Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Michelle wolf, Sarah huckabee, and the WHCD
(05-04-2018, 11:11 PM)Dill Wrote: I don't think it's a good idea for a US president to turn down a Nobel prize. That's not the same as a private person getting one.  

And the president does not decide who gets the award. People who don't like it should blame the Nobel organization.

If Trump can put together something on the scale of the Iran Deal, I don't have a problem with giving him a Nobel.
But he shouldn't get one for accepting an invitation from a 3rd party to a deal others appear to be managing.

Obama didn’t get his for the Iran deal. He got it for winning an election.

If he didn’t do anything of relevance to earn the award then he should respectfully decline.

The part about obama giving his to trump was obviously a joke.

Trump has put pressure on rocketman and China to get us here, he needed to be the hammer to get them to the negotiation table. No one thinks trump is burning the midnight oil going over the details. He has people for this, and they can’t get to work unless these guys feel forced to come to the table.

I know it pains you guys but Trump did a good thing here.

Now on obama, I do think he missed his chance at doing something really special when he didn’t show support to the Iranians who tried to overthrow their leadership and bring them back to a more western friendly nation. Had he done that he would have no doubt earned his award. Ofc this had to do with his connections to Iran through valerie jarretts family and his desire to make Iran a Middle East strength and anti west. Obama just doesn’t believe in the western way of life.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Michelle wolf, Sarah huckabee, and the WHCD - StLucieBengal - 05-05-2018, 12:09 AM