Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
GET THAT NOBEL PRIZE READY: North Korea Bends, Releases Three American Detainees
(05-04-2018, 08:13 PM)StLucieBengal Wrote: I honestly do not care if trump gets one.

Well, you did make a thread about it. But ok, I believe you.

(05-04-2018, 08:13 PM)StLucieBengal Wrote: Obama was a joke, it was a joke. When got his, he proceeded to be a joke his entire administration.  He was easily one of most anti American presidents we have had.... certainly in the modern era.  

He wasn't a "joke". I'm an outsider, but that doesn't ring true. He tried to achieve things, maybe things you don't agree with, but he did. He pushed Obamacare through and it was his effort, he led the US and the world out of the financial crisis, he tried to get rid of Guantanamo and torture and the more extreme Bush remains, and so on... he wasn't just in for being a celebrity. That's not fair to say.

Also, I wouldn't know what was so Anti-American about him. The US, as far as I can say that objectively, did good under Obama. Unemployment went down, the stock market did rise, the economic data was right and less American soldiers died on this world. The deficit was a big minus, but in retrospective, it isn't any longer.
Also, he pushed out more illegals than any president before him. He as known, even here, as "deporter-in-chief". Not that I'm for that, I'm just wondering why you consider Obama to be so "Anti-American". What's that based on.

(05-04-2018, 08:13 PM)StLucieBengal Wrote: All he cared about was being a celebrity.  Thanks to him now we have another celebrity president.  Hopefully we can get Ted Cruz in there 2024 and set it right.  16 years of celebrity presidents is too much.

lol, Ted Cruz.
But yeah, in principle you should go back to somewhat professionals. If your next president is Oprah Winfrey, the world will be in desperation.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

Messages In This Thread
RE: GET THAT NOBEL PRIZE READY: North Korea Bends, Releases Three American Detainees - hollodero - 05-05-2018, 12:36 AM