Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Michelle wolf, Sarah huckabee, and the WHCD
(05-04-2018, 10:37 PM)Sociopathicsteelerfan Wrote: Sure you can, since they collectively lost their mind with the rise of Trump.  They, generally speaking, seem to have lost their minds and gotten just as ugly as the "tea party" types they used to revile.  Doesn't change my political stances though.

Yes, you're right, secularism is commonly associated with the 'right wing".  Boy is my face red.  I do enjoy that you chose this one point from my left leaning views to try and pick at the corner hoping for a loose thread.

Sure.  Just to summarize, my "right wing" views, per you, are an intolerance of the extreme practices of much of islam and my opposition to unconstitutional gun laws.  Outstanding, you've got a grand total of two and neglected to even try and refute my more numerous left wing leanings.

Like I said earlier, your type requires ideological purity.  You must be in lock step with every single view of "the left" or you are a right winger.  you must be perpetually outraged by the idea of a Trump presidency or you are a right winger.  I honestly feel bad for you, your rigid worldview must be a very unhappy place.

My "type" requires arguments, evidence, supporting examples. Why doesn't yours? Can you provide some evidence of a collective "left" losing its mind?

Haven't had time to collect all your right wing views.  But I've done pretty well. And the forum is about to shut down. 

Lots of people who are not in "lock step with every single view of 'the left'" don't get called "right wingers."  That is because they don't promote fear of religious minorities and fight "the left" at every turn.  I.e., that is because they are not right wingers.  

People who stoke fear of Islam--e.g. as a religion of "extreme" practices-- and its "leftist allies" do get called "right wingers."  You are not a victim of mislabeling.  

A grand total to two is pretty good--if the two concern Islamophobia and defense of "unconstitutional gun laws." But we have a bit more than that. You still haven't noticed how your very framing of political issues positions you on the right and facing "ugly" leftists.  

Is anyone much interested in whether you feel bad? Your feelings don't effectively replace/constitute argument. Can you maybe replace some of the emoting with substance?  For example, explain how "Islam" and "the left" are currently allied or "latched" or whatever. Not how you feel about them, but whatever actually constitutes the latching.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

Messages In This Thread
RE: Michelle wolf, Sarah huckabee, and the WHCD - Dill - 05-05-2018, 12:48 AM