Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Eric Reid filing collusion Grievence
(05-02-2018, 01:39 PM)CKwi88 Wrote: I think that it's obvious that Reid and Kaepernick are being blackballed. To think otherwise is just putting your head in the sand. 

I doubt there has been explicit collusion among the owners that they should remain jobless however.

You're contradicting yourself here.  To be blackballed is to be the victim of collusion.

Quote:It's stupid, but it is what it is. I would have loved to see Reid on our team.

It's not stupid, it's a business decision.  Jordan famously stated, and I paraphrase, as to why he didn't publicly state his political opinions, that Republicans buy shoes too.  Alienating around half your fan base is a dumb assed business decision, regardless of which side of the aisle you're talking about.  For a football team, is the talent of the player worth the distractions their being on the roster causes?  An easy argument could be made for "no" in each instance, hence the players in question remaining unsigned.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Eric Reid filing collusion Grievence - Sociopathicsteelerfan - 05-05-2018, 03:13 AM