Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Gio on Pollack (with commentary)
(05-05-2018, 02:23 PM)Nate (formerly eliminate08) Wrote: Good to know, know he had Ansah and Whitehead but after that i really don't know about many playmakers
on that D in Detroit. Wilson at Safety i guess was a good player there. Hope that Austin is an improvement
over Paulie G who i think had a lot of talent to work with.

Even though the Defense was on the field more than any team in the league i still think we should of been
much better at stopping the run and on 3rd downs. Should improve immensely now that we might have a
running game on Offense.

(05-05-2018, 02:42 PM)SunsetBengal Wrote: I think that Austin will be just fine.  Some like to comment on how his defenses declined in ranking, as he remained with Detroit.  What those folks aren't really mentioning is that when Austin got to Detroit, their DL had both Fairley and Suh on it.  Losing a pair of players of that magnitude is going to set any defense back a couple years, as you just don't replace those guys overnight.

Austin will be more aggressive I bet. That should be the biggest difference between pauly and Austin.
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Gio on Pollack (with commentary) - StLucieBengal - 05-05-2018, 10:40 PM