Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
What "crisis" on Mexican border?
(05-07-2018, 09:25 PM)SunsetBengal Wrote: I'm confused.  Was the OP about a non-crisis on the boarder?  Or was it just airing a laundry list of things the OP doesn't like about the President?   Whatever

(05-07-2018, 09:47 PM)bfine32 Wrote: He was just saving time. Eventually any thread started in the forum turns into a laundry list of what folks don't like about POTUS. He just started it off that way,

Let me lead you by the hands.

First I showed you how there was no "Crisis" regarding illegal immigrants crossing the Mexican border.  Then I explained why our President was lying so much about it.  Because there would be no need for a thread explaining to everyone that there is no crisis on the border if so many people were not falling for this story from the President.  So it is all part of one major issue.  

And since some people can not even understand the concept of criticizing Trump I explained why he was leqning so much on this lie to rally his base.  It is because he is not really succeeding on his other promises.

Sorry you guys could not make the connection.

Understand now?

Messages In This Thread
RE: What "crisis" on Mexican border? - fredtoast - 05-08-2018, 08:39 AM