Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
What "crisis" on Mexican border?
It sure is fun watching libs whine about the POTUS. I know I thought Obama was the worst President in history and suffered for 8 long years. Now we get to watch the other side be irrelevant for years. The left has become unhinged, have no platform other than bash President Trump who just takes the hits and turns them in his favor over and over again. He is doing exactly what he campaigned on, create jobs being #1 priority stimulating the economy. Improve the GDP, improve border security (his goal is noone crosses due to human and drug trafficking), remove ISIS and fix mess Obama created with NK.

Obama told the biggest lies that impacted hundreds of millions of people personally. You will save $2500 on your health insurance and keep your doctor. Huge lies that killed the middle class financially as Obama plan made middle class pay for health insurance for those deemed to not be able to afford it. I find the morality of baby killers a joke, they all need  to look in the mirror as they live a lie die daily pretending it is OK to kill unborn babies, if not they have serious morale character flaws.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Free Agency ain't over until it is over. 

First 6 years BB - 41 wins and 54 losses with 1-1 playoff record with 2 teams Browns and Pats

Messages In This Thread
RE: What "crisis" on Mexican border? - Luvnit2 - 05-08-2018, 09:17 AM