Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
What "crisis" on Mexican border?
(05-07-2018, 09:19 PM)bfine32 Wrote: Stupid Trump has illegal border crossing at a record low. If only he knew how illegal border crossings were supposed to work

I'm pretty sure a guy who has hired as many illegals as Trump has an idea of how these things work.

(05-08-2018, 09:17 AM)Luvnit2 Wrote: It sure is fun watching libs whine about the POTUS. I know I thought Obama was the worst President in history and suffered for 8 long years. Now we get to watch the other side be irrelevant for years. The left has become unhinged, have no platform other than bash President Trump

In all fairness, bashing Obama seemed to be the best campaign strategy for the GOP so why shouldn't the left wing take notes now that Trump is in office?  You yourself admit that you were convinced Obama was the worst president in history and that his 8 year term was absolute hell on earth, so the left wing is going to do the same thing for the 4-8 years Trump is in office.  And yes, it's fun watching the left convince themselves that this country is a total hellhole just like the right wing did from 2008-2016.

It's astounding how much people just love to be miserable.  If you listen to the complaints then you'll be convinced that 2008-2024 will go down in history as the absolute worst time to be alive in this country.  My god, why couldn't I have been born full of AIDS in Africa, or maybe lived during a time when people died of old age at 32?

Waah waah waaahhhhhhh, I had to suffer through 8 years of Obama!  I need some sort of participation trophy for being such a good trooper!

But anyways, political success is based upon bashing the other side, not actually saying anything good about your own.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

Messages In This Thread
RE: What "crisis" on Mexican border? - Nately120 - 05-08-2018, 12:49 PM