Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
3 Filmmakers #BlackWhileAirbnb-ing Plan to Sue Police
(05-08-2018, 01:11 PM)fredtoast Wrote: If I saw a bunch of strangers carrying stuff out of my neighbors house I might also call the police (No matter what color they were).  But this should have been cleared up in 5 minutes.

Not near enough info about what took so long, so it is possible the police were being low-key racist a-holes.

But based on comments like this "And even if said black folks end up miraculously not dead," I think the filmmakers may have been acting crazy themselves.

Or not as they filmed the thing.

(05-08-2018, 01:28 PM)PhilHos Wrote: Looks like 1 white person and I don't see where she was "afraid" of black people. Racist, maybe, probably, but afraid? Not based on the article.

And this would be my response to him: "Ok, Black people. Stop being criminals and maybe the police won't be called on you so much. This is not hyperbole." Rolleyes

In all seroiusness, black people do NOT tend to die when police are called. Complain about the racist people who assume blacks are criminals and/or up to no good because they are indeed a problem but claiming black peope tned to die when police are called IS hyperbole. 

I like to lump all white people in with the actions of a few.  That seems to be the only way to cover a story.  Ninja
[Image: giphy.gif]
Your anger and ego will always reveal your true self.

Messages In This Thread
RE: 3 Filmmakers #BlackWhileAirbnb-ing Plan to Sue Police - GMDino - 05-08-2018, 01:34 PM