Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
3 Filmmakers #BlackWhileAirbnb-ing Plan to Sue Police
(05-08-2018, 02:04 PM)fredtoast Wrote: Not when the people had an AirBNB booking confirmation to show them.

Like I said, there is a lot more to this story.  They claim that there were several police cars and a helicopter, yet they had to wait 20 minutes for a "sargeant" to arrive at the scene.  That does not make any sense.

Something was going on that made a simple misunderstanding last 45 minutes.  Don't know which side to blame, but 45 minutes was an excessive amount of time for this to be cleared up.

None of us know the particulars, just one side of the story with an obviously biased position.  After all they are suing.  I don't see 45 minutes, from point of contact to you're free to go as an excessive amount of time.  They weren't cuffed, sat on the curb or in a patrol car.  Even if you say the time was too long, I'm not going to be too upset over an abundance of caution.

(05-08-2018, 03:01 PM)GMDino Wrote: I hoped people would talk about it.  It appears they are. Sooooo......  Smirk

Suuuuurrrrrrreeeeeee.  Smirk  

Quote:Color me stunned.  Cool

You really think the police did something wrong here?  If there is blame to apportion, the only person who seems deserving of it would be the neighbor who called police.  Why don't you give us your opinion, kind sir?

Messages In This Thread
RE: 3 Filmmakers #BlackWhileAirbnb-ing Plan to Sue Police - Sociopathicsteelerfan - 05-08-2018, 05:14 PM