Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
What "crisis" on Mexican border?
(05-08-2018, 12:54 PM)fredtoast Wrote: I see we are starting to get off track again.  

Let me ask all of you fans of the wall why you think Trump is talking so much about a "crisis" on the border at the same time that illegal border crossings are at an all time low?  Especially since illegal border crossings only account for about a third of all illegal immigrants in the US.

What is your explanation for that?

I don't think we've gotten off track as the OP was a laundry list of bad things that Trump has done. NO ONE is gonna get off of that track. But to answer your question.

Perhaps Trump's rhetoric is the reason for the reduced illegal immigration, perhaps folks realize there is no more free chicken here. The premise of the OP is silly. Trump getting "blamed" for a good thing. Unless of course  one is of the mindset that reduced illegal immigration is not a good thing.

As to a crisis (I've got to give you one sentence you can extract for the whole post and ask a question about): What constitutes a crisis? isn't it in the eye of the beholder?
[Image: bfine-guns2.png]

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

Messages In This Thread
RE: What "crisis" on Mexican border? - bfine32 - 05-08-2018, 07:13 PM