Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Ka'Raun White Welcome to the Bengals
(05-09-2018, 10:50 AM)BengalChris Wrote: I wouldn't laugh. What established receivers are you talking about? I wasn't talking about Green or LaFell. Talking about Boyd, Core, Malone, Ross. None of these four have earned significant playing time.

(05-09-2018, 10:51 AM)XenoMorph Wrote: plenty of non established recievers on the back end of the roster that need to step up or out

I agree. What have we heard from the coaches this year about competition? It's not like our non-AJ WRs have done much. I kind of fault Dalton for relying so heavily on AJ. These guys get alot of snaps, but how many targets do they get? Maybe Andy isn't confident in them. Could be alot of things, but I am excited about the 4 or 5 UDFA WRs we're bringing into camp. You know they're looking for something. Judging from the strengths of guys like White, Boyd (Davonte, not Tyler, but him too), Jennings, Auden Tate, and Kermit Whitfield (PS last year), they're waiting to see who's going to break out and who isn't. Should be interesting competition. They're all different.

EDIT: Maybe we should bring Chad back. You know he'd try hard. LOL
Today I'm TEAM SEWELL. Tomorrow TEAM PITTS. Maybe TEAM CHASE. I can't decide, and glad I don't have to.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Ka'Raun White Welcome to the Bengals - BURROWorBUST - 05-09-2018, 11:59 AM