Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
ex-cop sentenced to 5 years for beating a man
(05-09-2018, 12:29 PM)Belsnickel Wrote: Even black people have an implicit preference for white people over other black people.

Yup.  I was under the impression that the whole black lives matter thing was more about the fact that in this country "being a black male" is enough of a threat to justify the use of lethal force rather than the notion that white cops are the ones doing it.  

Semi-related, my gf lives in a super rural area and I told her to please tell her neighbors who I am because at times I have to walk back into the woods to make sure the well is working and I don't want one of her "from my cold dead hands" neighbors to heroically shoot the suspicious hispanic or arab guy who is sneaking around in her woods.

This also reminds me of that story I heard about the cops being called on a black cop who was investigating a shooting and looking for bullet casings with a flashlight.  It was reported that a suspicious black man dressed as a police officer was shining a flashlight into people's windows, or something.  Wacky.

Let's just admit we don't trust black men.  Hell, I'd wager the people who are the most anti-BLM are the most likely to admit that.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

Messages In This Thread
RE: ex-cop sentenced to 5 years for beating a man - Nately120 - 05-09-2018, 01:10 PM