Poll: Should the Bengals have traded up past DET to get Ragnow?
Yes!
No, Price is fine and the extra pick(s) not worth giving up
[Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 2 Average
If Ragnow was really the target at 21...
(05-10-2018, 09:20 AM)dnkw Wrote: Huh, did he actually say he was #1 on their board? 

I thought he said Ragnow was his own personal preference (and not by much). Would be interested to see/hear that if you have a source. Thank you.

https://www.cincyjungle.com/2018/4/24/17277034/dave-lapham-predicts-bengals-will-draft-frank-ragnow-in-round-1

Quote:“My mindset would be, don’t complicate it, stay with the plan, go take the center and I think they’d be happy, it’s almost a toss up between Billy Price and Frank Ragnow. When I do research, deep dive in the center position and talk to guys I can trust around the league, it’s very, very close but some people have Frank Ragnow ahead by a substantial margin of Billy Price. I think they might go Frank Ragnow, and I would. In my evaluation of tape I would go with Frank Ragnow just a bit above Billy Price. I would not be offended whatsoever if Billy Price is the guy they take but I’m leaning more toward Frank Ragnow,” Lapham said.

Ragnow essentially was who Lapham would have gone with and believed most people had him ahead of Price. However, he thought it was very close for the Bengals between the two.
Zac Taylor 2019-2020: 6 total wins
Zac Taylor 2021-2022: Double-digit wins each season, plus 5 postseason wins
Patience has paid off!

Sorry for Party Rocking!

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: If Ragnow was really the target at 21... - ochocincos - 05-10-2018, 09:45 AM