Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
But Hillary made a speech for wall street
(05-10-2018, 02:35 PM)hollodero Wrote: I don't know... probably that Michael Cohen is a legal genius on all fronts. Hired by one big company for updating accounting procedures, by the other firm for expertise on health care, and real estate and whatnot.

Oh yeah, Novartis claimed they hired Cohen for one year, paying 100.000 Dollars per month - only to discover after the first meeting that Cohen couldn't provide the services they asked him to provide. But oh, the contract was already done and they couldn't get out, damn. I mean, cool, that's how million dollar contracts are made in the business world, obviously. Hire someone for millions first, check his credentials later. The recipe for success. 

What do you imply based on that? Probably that you should reach out to Novartis to offer your services too. If you can't offer anything, you still get the contract, the money, and you actually don't have to do anything. Sweet.

It's "infer' you fuzzy little foreigner. (Caddyshack reference).

What i'm asking is does this just show he's a dirtball or is there a larger implication?  
“History teaches that grave threats to liberty often come in times of urgency, when constitutional rights seem too extravagant to endure.”-Thurgood Marshall

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

Messages In This Thread
RE: But Hillary made a speech for wall street - michaelsean - 05-10-2018, 03:25 PM