Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Reporter On New Email Dump That Reveals Secret Inner Workings Of The EPA
(05-10-2018, 08:58 PM)hollodero Wrote: Yeah right... arson. that's 100% eco-terorists, that's their sign. And that threat is indeed just as high as the Islamic terrorist threat. Yeah well, so. Have always a bunch of guys around him protecting him from arson. Yeah that certainly isn't your government wasting money at all.

Pruitt should have never been hired in the first place. Not because of that "dismantling the EPA because regulations to protect the environment are BS"-BS and that his view on the matter is incredibly simplistic, interest-driven and blind-sighted, but because his conduct already was questionable at best. And knowing that, he still manages to fill a long list with even more questionable conduct in quite an amazingly short period of time, with things that at the very best were easily avoidable, but often look quite intentionally nefarious. Of course, of course that gets frowned upon more and more.

You, on the other hand, are argueing we all should be willing to tolerate all of that as long as he keeps up his good work of no longer protecting your rivers from poisoning.
Great position you have there.

(05-10-2018, 09:42 PM)NATI BENGALS Wrote: Solid points. Well educated scientists should be fired so special interests can make money and not have to worry about little stupid shit like environmental impact. I hadnt thought of it like that. 

You swayed me with your super solid reasoning. I for one will be a happy camper when we end this radical need for clean water and clean air. 

And just for extra ammo when i use your concepts to argue with friends for keeping Pruitt around, what are some of those nefarious regulations we will celebrate being axed at the small cost of selling out our environmental protection agency to special interests?

https://archives.fbi.gov/archives/news/testimony/the-threat-of-eco-terrorism

Tons of these exist and attacks slowed during obama years, I imagine because he gave the environmentalists the world. Pruitt has a point given the fbi had enviornmental terrorism as its top threat gore years.

As I said until we see his threats we can’t say if he needs the extra security.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Reporter On New Email Dump That Reveals Secret Inner Workings Of The EPA - StLucieBengal - 05-10-2018, 10:20 PM