Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Me Too Champion showed it was him too
(05-11-2018, 12:59 PM)fredtoast Wrote: So what if a guy uses this a defense when his girlfriend cries rape?

"My girlfriend and I have had consensual sex a lot of times so I know what consent looks like.  Therefore I don't need to ask permission every time."

Would that be considered a legitimate defense?

And have you ever had sex with your wife when you had both been drinking?  Or should I say, have you ever raped your wife when you had both been drinking?

You are trying to enforce rules that you admit you don't follow.  This is nothing like a straw man.  This is the exact same thing.

I reported on a story years ago along that same line.

The girl friend filed rape charges against the boyfriend who slapped her and sodomized her with a flashlight. The defense was that it couldn't have been rape since the couple regularly engaged in rough sex and he often stuck foreign objects in her rear. She refused to testify and charges were dropped.

The issue of consent in a consensual relationship is a complicated one. I don't think there's a blanket 'this works for every case' approach when you're talking about lengths of relationships, past activities, etc. 

Picking up someone in a bar who is obviously intoxicated, slapping them around and having sex with them is not the same as your wife giving you an unenthusiastic handy because it's your birthday.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

Messages In This Thread
RE: Me Too Champion showed it was him too - Benton - 05-11-2018, 02:33 PM