Poll: Should the Bengals have traded up past DET to get Ragnow?
Yes!
No, Price is fine and the extra pick(s) not worth giving up
[Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 2 Average
If Ragnow was really the target at 21...
(05-08-2018, 05:57 AM)SHRacerX Wrote: Did you consider that Price was one of the top rated Guards until moving to center last year?  I also love Price's leadership.  I think we will be very happy with Price.  This offense needed someone with a chip on their shoulder, and I will take a guy that is allergic to losing any day.  

The best thing I see about Price is that we should be able to resign him if he pans out in 5 years.  Ragnow would have had to let go because of salary like Zeitler.    I mean, obviously we won't know how all this pans out for years, but the specific question of moving up ahead of Detroit to get him given all our picks was a no brainer.   They obviously didn't think Detroit would pull the trigger.  But to say these guys were the same is just false.  Price is a great prospect buy Ragnow was much better.    When he was gone we should have traded back or moved up in the 2nd to get him or Daniels.   I think they were caught off guard and over-reacted/ panicked.   I hope he is all world.   The 55 games played is usually a negative as it's a ton of wear and tear. 
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: If Ragnow was really the target at 21... - yang - 05-12-2018, 04:06 PM