Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Trump supporters don't want to talk about Trump
(05-14-2018, 12:16 PM)GMDino Wrote: OMG.  You're still hurt about that?  

As I explained:  If I say everyone who believes something is dumb I am not calling everyone dumb.

To that exact point:  I was very specific about who I was talking about:  Anyone who believes A=B without the ability to look at other outside factors.

A direct response to the article.

Anyone who thinks I was talking about them...is on them.

And that's an opinion that is worth of discussion given the moves this administration has made, the number of people who have left/been fired in a record amount of time, etc.

Not sure why that can't be a discussion.

Luckily my friends have a thicker skin and are willing to discuss individual topics without hurt feelings.

But your response just shows my general experience online is true: Trump fans don't want to talk about him at all.  In some cases t seems it's because someone might disagree and they will feel "shame".

At least on this board there is some back and forth worth discussing.

Not hurt at all, just pointed out the blindingly obvious; and the fact that you think that reply was a direct response to the situation at hand and an attempt to further rational discussion further supports my assertion.

WTS, I'm done. You can look in the mirror and tell yourself you are not the main problem with why there cannot be rational discussion at any merits of the Trump administration. But anyone that have spent a day in the forum knows the truth, even if they won't admit it.

So I will leave you with the same answer I started with "why bother"
[Image: bfine-guns2.png]

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

Messages In This Thread
RE: Trump supporters don't want to talk about Trump - bfine32 - 05-14-2018, 12:25 PM