Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Trump supporters don't want to talk about Trump
(05-14-2018, 07:02 PM)Sociopathicsteelerfan Wrote: Because, as Matt said, he lies about stupid crap.  Name me one major policy issue that he has lied about (not that you just disagree with) and we'll address it.  

His entire "build the wall" platform was based on lies about Mexican immigrants being bad people sent by the Mexican government.

"The Mexican government is much smarter, much sharper, much more cunning. They send the bad ones over because they don't want to pay for them. They don't want to take care of them,"

"When Mexico sends it people, they're not sending their best. They're not sending you (pointing at audience). They're sending people that have lots of problems, and they're bringing those problems with us. They're bringing drugs. They're bringing crime. They're rapists."

"the worst elements in Mexico are being pushed into the United States by the Mexican government."

"Likewise, tremendous infectious disease is pouring across the border." 

[i]“What can be simpler or more accurately stated? The Mexican Government is forcing their most unwanted people into the United States. They are, in many cases, criminals, drug dealers, rapists, etc[i].” [/i][/i]

Messages In This Thread
RE: Trump supporters don't want to talk about Trump - fredtoast - 05-14-2018, 07:23 PM