Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Trump supporters don't want to talk about Trump
(05-14-2018, 07:37 PM)Sociopathicsteelerfan Wrote: Are there some people in the country illegally committing crimes other than being in the country illegally?  Clearly the answer is yes.  Not commenting on the validity of the wall, which I think is unnecessary, but only a blind person wouldn't concede that there are absolutely known criminals entering the country illegally.  Do I think the majority of those entering the country are economic migrants simply seeking a better life, absolutely.  That doesn't change the fact that there are criminal illegal immigrants in this country.  If I could, I'd show you the KNR reports we get from the DEA.  You'd stop mentioning this topic and you'd never plan a vacation to Mexico again.  We used to go down there all the time.  Great time, great food, great people.  You couldn't pay me to visit Mexico right now.

(05-14-2018, 07:45 PM)fredtoast Wrote: So you don't mind all these lies stirring up hatred against decent hard working Mexican immigrants and even against the Mexican government?

In order to build support for a wall that will costs billions and not solve anything?

I think you just proved my point.  Trump supporters don't care about his lies even when they damage innocent people and waste billions of taxpayer dollars.

I think the only point he just proved is that you aren't very good at reading comprehension.

"I think the wall is a unnecessary."
"So you hate Mexicans and Mexico."

Yes... that is precisely what he said.

[Image: jamarr-chase.gif]

Messages In This Thread
RE: Trump supporters don't want to talk about Trump - TheLeonardLeap - 05-14-2018, 07:49 PM