Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Trump supporters don't want to talk about Trump
(05-14-2018, 07:45 PM)fredtoast Wrote: So you don't mind all these lies stirring up hatred against decent hard working Mexican immigrants and even against the Mexican government?

I'd call it an exaggeration, not a lie.  As I just took pains to point out, plenty of criminals enter the country illegally.

Quote:In order to build support for a wall that will costs billions and not solve anything?

Do I think the wall will solve anything, no.  You make the question impossible to answer directly when you base it on a false supposition.

Quote:I think you just proved my point.  Trump supporters don't care about his lies even when they damage innocent people and waste billions of taxpayer dollars.

The wall would make illegal entry more difficult.  To what degree is certainly up for debate.  IMO certainly not difficult enough to justify the cost.  As for the topic itself, illegal immigration is a hot button issue without the Trump exaggerations.  I don't think his exaggerations pushed the issue to the front page.  It was already there.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Trump supporters don't want to talk about Trump - Sociopathicsteelerfan - 05-14-2018, 07:50 PM