Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Trump supporters don't want to talk about Trump
(05-14-2018, 10:51 PM)hollodero Wrote: That is a fair question. Obama lied I guess around 5 years ago (I personally think it was more of a misconception, but ok), and it's brought up constantly ever since. That one thing, affecting around 2% of insurance takers (so possibly not even one person in here), that he did actually apologize for, kinda. But still, what disgusting lie, what disgusting president.

Yet when Trump's daily blatant lies are brought up, that sadly are confirmably just that, blatant lies, it's hysteria and waste of energy and playing gotcha games.

That doesn't make much sense. What people feel for themselves is not my business, but to suggest that others should logically feel the same way about Trump lies is strange.

(05-14-2018, 11:07 PM)bfine32 Wrote: If I were to guess I'd say the last lie misconception Obama shared with the American Public was less than 5 years ago. WTS. Trump was not running against Obama (at least not legally); he was running against Hills. Now you don't have to answer, but ask yourself: would you or others be equally condemning of her lies. Remember this is a woman that had to run from sniper fire upon landing in Bosnia and knew nothing about the DNC's attempts to sway the nomination her way.

No doubt Mother Teresa is more honest than Trump, but to make an omelette sometimes you have to break a few eggs. 

"It doesn't matter if Trump lies because Hillary."   

And

"It's okay of Trump lies because he's making something."  

Smirk
[Image: giphy.gif]
Your anger and ego will always reveal your true self.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Trump supporters don't want to talk about Trump - GMDino - 05-14-2018, 11:15 PM