Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Violence at Israeli-Gazan Border
(05-15-2018, 10:16 AM)StLucieBengal Wrote: The entire Israeli/“Palestine” issue is a joke.  It’s one group so unorganized they elect leader who are terrorists and opportunists to take advantage of this unorganized group.  I do feel bad for these people.  I don’t want them to die, which is why they need to go home back to Jordan or either agree to a one state under Israel.  Hamas and Abbas won’t agree to that because they will lose their gravy train.

Matt handled the "go home back to Jordan"  

(05-15-2018, 10:16 AM)StLucieBengal Wrote: The terrorists are leading the “Palestinians”, Israel is just trying to secure their border.  

By shooting people throwing rocks.

(05-15-2018, 10:16 AM)StLucieBengal Wrote: They are acting like savages.  

Well if they had a bigger, better army..... Mellow

(05-15-2018, 10:16 AM)StLucieBengal Wrote: Last time I checked we fund the “Palestinians” as well.   The only problem is that Hamas and Abbas use the money to enrich themselves instead of the “palestian” people.

Sigh. We fund a UN group to help with refugees. And Trump threatened to stop that because Palenstein won't negotiate "fairly".

Think he would threaten Israel's billions in actual funding over the same thing?

(05-15-2018, 10:16 AM)StLucieBengal Wrote: That fact that we should be holding them accountable but we don’t, and just blame the israeli’s.

Yes. Poor Israel.

Maybe they can give us some good info on Iran to and Iraq again to make up for it. Whatever
[Image: giphy.gif]
Your anger and ego will always reveal your true self.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Violence at Israeli-Gazan Border - GMDino - 05-15-2018, 10:40 AM