Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Trump supporters don't want to talk about Trump
(05-15-2018, 01:17 PM)Sociopathicsteelerfan Wrote: ...this is all accepted as Trump being Trump, which is essentially what I've been pointing out about people responding to his every tweet.  I said upon his election that there will be drawbacks to his style of presidency but there will be upsides as well.  His unorthodox approach has nations such as China and N. Korea on their heels.  He doesn't respond they way they've grown to expect the US to respond.  If he can address the trade imbalance with China and bring a resolution to N. Korea then all of his negative qualities will be worth dealing with.  We shall see.

Translated:  "Eh.  I'll ignore/make excuses/question the truth about  every and all negative things and hope he does a couple things I like without crapping all over the floor in the meantime.  People who say he does bad things/lie are wrong."

Cool

Meanwhile he doesn't respond like an adult let alone how we've "grown to expect the US to respond".

If any of us worked with such a childish liar we'd beg for him to be fired.

But, eh, republican so it's ok.  Smirk
[Image: giphy.gif]
Your anger and ego will always reveal your true self.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Trump supporters don't want to talk about Trump - GMDino - 05-15-2018, 01:47 PM